- This event has passed.
XXL Brussels lambic and craft brewery tour
27/08/2021 @ 14:30 - 18:00 CEST
One event on 27/08/2021 at 14:30
XXL Brussels lambic & craft brewery tour
Explore the differences between the 100-year-old Lambic and one of the newest generation brewery in town.
Start location: Cantillon Brussels
End location: Brasserie Union (brownest café at Parvis Saint Gilles)
Is this event for me?
- Already (basic or a lot of) knowledge of the brewing process
- No need to try traditionals like triples or trappist beers
- Visit a Lambic brewery and discover the old Brussels style
- Meet the brewer
- Learn about the brewing process, from the maltery to the fermentation room
- Challenge each other during the beer game
- Discover the real taste of hops and malts
- Get inspiration for new brewery visits all over Belgium
- Discover more of the local delicacies thanks to a special food pairing
What you get:
- 6 high-quality Belgian beers from limited editions to our traditional brews 🍻 🍻
- 2 craft breweries, whereof one is with exclusive access
- 1 renowned beer lovers’ spots
- A young and passionate local guide who launched one of the first Belgian craft beers
- Transportation and guidance in between breweries
PROMOTION PRICE: €52 per person 💶💶
Use the code BELGIUMBEERWEEK to enjoy this 15% off!
– Full program:
14:30- 15:30 Visit 100-years old lambic brewery and taste 2 beers
15:30-16:00 Public transportation route in between breweries
16:00-17:00 Meet the brewer of L’Annexe: hear their stories and taste 2 beers
17:00-18:00 Taste two more local beer styles, enjoy some local delicacies and get beer related suggestions
Organised with passion and love for beer by Liselot of BeerSecret
In collaboration with Belgiumbeerweek