Whether you are a craft beer bar, brewer, bottle shop, beer club, event organiser or a traditional brown bar, be bold and join us in an opportunity to attract beer lovers by creating unique experiences over seven days of fun. The forth edition will be even bigger and better. Belgian and international participants hosted over 130 events in 2022. Belgium Beer Week is hosted by 3 beer lovers and organised by Beer Idiots vzw.
Join now, add events later
Register your venue at https://belgiumbeerweek.be/add-venue/ to join.
- 31 July: Last date to register your venue / organisation
- 13 August: Last date to submit your events on the calendar
You only need to host one event during the week. We encourage you to add many more.
What we do for you
For only €20 you will get:
• Promotion on the website and online calendar
• A page for each event, which you can personalise yourself with text, photos and logo, along with listing in our calendar.
• Promotion of BBW23 and events through our partners, in the press, online calendars and organic and paid social media posts.
• Belgium Beer Week coasters, stickers and posters (In Belgium you can collect by contacting us / international participants can download digital versions and print as needed)
All the money we collect will go towards promoting your activities. We are a non-profit by 4 beer lovers and supported by Beer Idiots vzw.
Get in on the action
We are counting on you to launch innovative events this year. In 2022, we had live beer canning, tap takeovers, mini-festivals, beer glass blowing, talks on beer archaeology, tours, music and other fantastic events.
You are responsible for:
- Promoting your own business and events.
- Adding your logo and events to the calendar.
Tip: Promote your events on Facebook and make Belgium Beer Week your co-organiser to ensure it is promoted in our calendar. Use @BelgiumBeerWeek and #BelgiumBeerWeek
NOTE: The same events over the week (eg a giveaway or discount) will only be promoted once on the calendar. We are looking for quality, not quantity
Belgium Beer Week organisers and the Beer Idiots cannot be held responsible for any incidents occurring on your premises or for damages.
Or call us (Europe & Global)
Ahmed ElAmin: +32 475 937 194
Bas Boiy: +32 488 050 003
Dieter Proost : (plus)32 494 111 222
Doug Merlo in Central Latin American – Linkedin – Facebook
Kenneth Ho in Hong Kong – Facebook
Paul Davies in the UK – Linkedin – Facebook
Paweł Leszczyński in Poland – Facebook
Stu Stuart in the US