- This event has passed.
Bruges beer tasting tour by a young local (Bruges)
26/08/2021 @ 19:00 - 22:00 CEST39,90€
Perfect for foodies and beer connoisseurs looking for a taste of real Bruges, this tour ventures off the typical pub crawl path. An original approach to beer tasting and surprising pairings with local delicacies represent the added value of this special local food and beer experience.
Start location: Brugs Beertje
End location: new hidden gem city center Bruges
Is this event for me?
- Still eager to learn about the brewing process
- Curious in the stories and the taste behind local brews and traditional Belgian beers
- Storytelling of the local brewing culture from Gruuthuus to Sportzot
- Learn about the history of Belgium’s Trappist, Lambic and other traditional brews
- Challenge your friends during our beer game, featuring plenty of fun and laughs
- Discover the real taste of hops and malts
- Personalised suggestions on beer, restaurants & bars
- Get inspiration on future destinations in Belgium
What you get:
- Visit 3 beer spots, including hidden gems
- 5 high quality beers which represents Belgium’s unique portfolio and local craft
- Surprising beer pairing with chocolate and other local delicacies
- A young and passionate local host who launched one of the first Belgian craft beers
€ 39.90 per person 💶💶
– Full program:
2 beer tastings & food pairing at Brugs Beertje
2 beer tastings & food pairing at Le Trappiste
1 beer tasting & food pairing at hidden gem
Possibility to eat at the last location!
Organised with passion and love for beer by Liselot of BeerSecret
In collaboration with Belgiumbeerweek